What I do is set up a security source, the only one I have been able to get
working is a french site called "proxad" I believe.  Then I check all the
types security, bugs and updates and get about 3 screenfuls select all and
go.
Roly

--
"MicroSoft - The company that made the internet unsafe!

                Linux Counter #241069