On Thu, 2004-04-29 at 11:34, Ron Hunter-Duvar wrote:
> On April 29, 2004 11:06, Travis Crook wrote:
> >{SNIP}
> I'm afraid all I can do is commiserate. I've been trying for nearly 2 months
> now, without a single successful update from any server. I get the same
> message as you every time. I can even logon to the servers manually via ftp,
> but I still get the curl error.

I tried using wget to see if that would improve things.  It didn't.  I
let it sit all weekend and it still was unable to add the source.
However, I logged into the MandrakeClub site and found a mirror there
that works (I was able to update about 120MB worth!).  It was an http
source (from planetmirror) so I don't know if I'll ever get an ftp
source to work!  Oh, well.  At least I can run updates!

--
Travis Crook
Visions Beyond