On Mon, 3 May 2004 12:36, Stephen Kuhn wrote:
> On Mon, 2004-05-03 at 12:31, Trevor wrote:
> > > Now that I'm here (as a permanent resident legal and all that jazz) I
> > > plan on doing what all other Aussies do - ignore the law and ignore
> > > politics.
> >
> > Damn, are you sure you're not a real Australian just pretending to be a
> > Yank? You sure sound authentic enough.  :^)
> >
> >  Regards
> >       Trevor Rhodes
>
> Trev, mate, should I start bludging the dole?

First you'd need to lose all vestiges of self-respect and be willing to offer
up your backside to those you would have to deal with at CentreStink.  Not a
pretty picture and not one I'd recommend to anybody.

Oh, the reason I say 'lose all vestiges of self-respect' is that if you
haven't already, then they'll strip it away piece by piece.  It's easier not
to have it to begin with.

 Regards
      Trevor Rhodes