On Sun, 2004-04-25 at 19:57, Richard Urwin wrote:

> Good for you. I was doing that on SunOS4.1 I selected Postfix for Linux
> without a backward glance. Check out the first paragraph of chapter 18
> of the Linux Network Admins Guide. (tldp or O'Reilly)

When I upgrade this workstation/server to MDK 10 I'm actually planning
on making the move to postfix; just trying to "plan the work and work
the plan" as it were - but still going to maintain sendmail on my RH
boxes for clients...(don't want to break what's not broken)

> I knew the M4 ran from London to Swansea, I didn't know it went as far
> as Sydney.

Well, being a former British Colony, I tend to reckon that the Aussies
decided on using "M" as a highway designator just out of tradition (I
could be wrong and most likely probably am); I see heaps of British
"hold-over" and tradition here (especially in like Sydney street
layouts, building architecture and the likes).

It'd be a long wet drive from London to Sydney...

stephen kuhn - owner
==============================
illawarra computer services
a kuhn media australia company
http://kma.0catch.com
It seems these two guys, George and Harry, set out in a Hot Air balloon
to cross the United States. After forty hours in the air, George turned
to Harry, and said, "Harry, I think we've drifted off course! We need to
find out where we are." Harry cools the air in the balloon, and they
descend to below the cloud cover. Slowly drifting over the countryside,
George spots a man standing below them and yells out, "Excuse me! Can
you please tell me where we are?" The man on the ground yells back,
"You're in a balloon, approximately fifty feet in the air!" George turns
to Harry and says, "Well, that man *must* be a lawyer". Replies Harry,
"How can you tell?". "Because the information he gave us is 100%
accurate, and totally useless!" That's the end of The Joke, but for you
people who are still worried about George and Harry: they end up in the
drink, and make the front page of the New York Times: "Balloonists
Soaked by Lawyer".