Hi guys

I am starting to get complete freezes with my MDK10 CE install. The only way
out is the 3 fingered salute. Judging by some of the posts on this site, as
well as various other linux sites, general concensus seems to be that the
NForce 2 chipset may be the problem.

My motherboard is M7NCD with AMD XP2600 CPU. The motherboard chipset is as
mentioned with USB2 only onboard.

Could someone please tell me where to start looking for a problem, or if this
is a common and re3solved problem, what the fix is.

FWIW the freeze seems to happen when the CPU is having to work hard, I have
particularly noticed it when trying to install Unreal Tournament 2004.

Thanks as always.

Mark A
--
I am a computer. I am dumber than any human and smarter than any
administrator.