Hi all!

I have a big problem (or not!?) here...

I changed my win2k server for Mandrake 9.2 last night and everything is
fine...

I got success configuring samba, sharing some folders and files with my
win98 clients...

ok! but

today when the users started to our software the problem: only one user can
open the database (that is located in a folder shared by samba)

I don't know what's happening...

with win2k, when the user open the software (that uses a Access database)
the *.ldb file is created in the remote machine...

with mandrake, the *.ldb file is created in the same database's directory,
with owner equals of the user that open the database... this not allow that
others users open the database...

Someone already have this problem? maybe one option in 'Global
configuration' (Samba) or other thing that I forgot ???

Plz, help me!

PS: I'm using the samba to autenticate my win98 station in domain... (we do
not have problem with logins, but maybe this helps)

thanx

Flávio Henrique