Since I installed my PCI graphics card, all has been swell. Not as swell as the
old AGP, but swell.

Only problem is on boot, it apparently doesn't like this bit in my
/etc/lilo.conf:

vga=794

because I get the error something like 'mode passed undavailabe', and I have to
choose one of those icky 80x60 resolutions.

I'm thinkin' what I need to do is have the new nvidia drivers loaded at boot, so
that the framebuffer is available? Am I on the right track?

If this is the case, is it something I add to my /etc/modules.conf?

Thanks all!

--
JoeHill RLU #282046 /  www.orderinchaos.org
Kernel 2.4.22-21.tmb.1mdk Mandrake Linux release 9.2 (FiveStar) for i586