Philip J Scott wrote:
What is wrong with this os.
Windows loads boots and works right away, Linux for some reason allways has
problems either install or booting. I have used it or been trying it since
9.1 still not got any of them to work properly. Just managed after a
struggle to get 10 to boot, now i get to the opening screen and thats it. My
mouse will not work at all so I cant navigate or even open a console.Anyone
know how I can get the little bugger working.

You'll have to be a bit more specific. What hardware? What kind of installation?

You can open a console from the keyboard. You'll probably find the "Windows" key will open a menu; from there you can navigate with the arrow keys.

Sir Robin

--
"Don't be lucid and ironic; people will turn this against you to show that you aren't a nice person."
- Albert Camus

Robin Turner
IDMYO
Bilkent Universitesi