Hi again, and thanks to everyone who helped me with my last network question.

I suppose this one might be actually more of a Windows question than a Linux question, but here goes.

I have a home network of 2 PCs. One is running mandrake 10, the other Win XP.

Linux, bless it, has no problems finding all the shared files on the XP machine.
Windows, curse it, doesn't seem able to see the Linux machine at all.

On the Linux machine, I've installed samba and set some files as able to be shared on the network, but I just can't get windows to see them. I'd be really grateful if anyone can help me to sort this out.

-----

Oh, and a second networky question. Via Linbourhood, my Linux machine correctly detects the windows machine's HP 690C printer. But when I try to print anything to it, or to configure it via CUPS, I just get the messate that no printer is detected. Any advice on how to get a printer on another machine working would be much appreciated.

I'm sure more questions will follow... I love this operating system, but it's HARD!!

Thanks in advance,

John