Hi all.

I'm having trouble installing stuff using the ./configure command (from
tarballs etc.

Everything appears to be going well, then suddenly, it will throw up and
error. The shell output is pasted below (well, the last few lines, anyhow).
Can anybody tell me what I havent got installed, that it probably needs?

I had this whilst trying to install something different yesterday as
well.......

checking if Qt compiles without flags... no
checking for moc... /usr/lib/qt3//bin/moc
checking for uic... /usr/lib/qt3//bin/uic
checking whether uic supports -L ... yes
checking whether uic supports -nounload ... yes
checking if Qt needs -ljpeg... no
checking for rpath... yes
checking for KDE... configure: error:
in the prefix, you've chosen, are no KDE headers installed. This will fail.
So, check this please and use another prefix!
[EMAIL PROTECTED] klog-0.2.9]$

Any Ideas?

Thanks,

JRH