Aron Smith wrote:
On Monday 24 May 2004 10:12 am, Mikkel L. Ellertson wrote:

David E. Fox wrote:

On Sat, 22 May 2004 19:14:28 -0500

"Mikkel L. Ellertson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

format.  I have found a Windows program that will create them, but I
would like to know how to make them using Linux software.

Which portable? I think you may find that "mp3 cd format" is just an iso9660 with a bunch of mp3 files stored. See my other post. If by any chance you've got a Sony player, I've been happily making and playing mp3 disks for it for nearly a year.

Audiophase Model CDM-357

Are your TOC files included?

I am not sure what you mean by TOC files. Here is the directory listing of a CD that works. I can see no difference between this and one that it doesn't like.

/mnt/cdrom/Best of Nature Quest:
./
../
Bach's Minuet in G Major.mp3*
Beethoven's Moonlight Sonata.mp3*
Eine Kleine Nachtmusik.mp3*
First Touch.mp3*
Journeys of Life.mp3*
LoonSong.mp3*
Reflection.mp3*
Spring Rain.mp3*
Tchaikovsky's Piano Concerto in B Flat Minor.mp3*
Thunder Magic.mp3*
WolfSong.mp3*

/mnt/cdrom/Natures Relaxing Music:
./
../
Ancient Rain Forest.mp3*
Canyon Winds.mp3*
Emerald Forest.mp3*
Hidden Stream.mp3*
Lake of the Woods.mp3*
Moon Shadows.mp3*
Peggies Cove.mp3*
Sound Scapes.mp3*
Sound Scapes Reprise.mp3*
Spring Morning.mp3*
Summer Storm.mp3*

/mnt/cdrom/Wind Dreamer:
./
../
Another Dreamy Day.mp3*
As Clouds Drift By.mp3*
At Silver Lake.mp3*
Lakeshore Memories.mp3*
Lost Creek.mp3*
Night Whispers.mp3*
Oasis.mp3*
On a Far Away Hill.mp3*
Seabreeze.mp3*
Songbird Spirits.mp3*
Tomorrow.mp3*
Wind Dreamer.mp3*

Mikkel

for you are crunchy and taste good with Ketchup!