Can anyone tell me if it's possible to configure my MDK 10.0 machine to mimick an ISP's behaviour and recieve a dial up connection request with my external modem, then sharing my LAN internet connection with this machine.

I use MDK on my test computer at work, it is on the shop LAN and we are soon to install satellite broadband on our network. This will be great for getting large winblows drivers and burning them to disk, but for some things the customers computer needs to be connected to the 'net itself.

Currently this ties up an additional phone, but If I could get them to dial up my machine (Phone line running direct from modem to modem) and share the net this way things would be much quicker and easier.

-Aidan Holmes.