Hi Guys

I'm having a bit of a problem getting my scanner to work under 10CE. There
appear to be two scanners detected and the output of sane-find-scanner is :

[EMAIL PROTECTED] mark]# sane-find-scanner

  # No SCSI scanners found. If you expected something different, make sure
that
  # you have loaded a SCSI driver for your SCSI adapter.

found USB scanner (vendor=0x043d, product=0x002d) at libusb:005:005
found USB scanner (vendor=0x046d, product=0x08f0 [Camera]) at libusb:005:004
  # Your USB scanner was (probably) detected. It may or may not be supported
by

  # Scanners connected to the parallel port or other proprietary ports can't
be
  # detected by this program.
[EMAIL PROTECTED] mark]# scanimage -L
device `gt68xx:libusb:005:005' is a Lexmark X73 flatbed scanner

It looks like the scanner won't work because of the duplicate entry in libusb.
Is it okay to edit this file, although I'm concerned that I may stuff things
up properly.

FWIW this scanner was detected and worked perfectly under version 9.2, so I
can only asume this is a simple problem.

Thanks as always.

Mark A