I've been testing vmware running nt on my system and it works fine except
for that fact that nt runs pretty slow on 32 mb of memory.
I'd been planning to buy it, but I just came across FreeMWare
(www.freemware.org) which aims to be a free alternative to vmware. There
isn't a whole lot of info as to what point the product is at, although it
seems to be very experimental at this point, and I was wondering if anyone
out there has any more detailed info on how this is progressing and when
they plan to release a _relatively_ functional version... it would be
really cool if I could get this free product instead of paying for vmware
(up until now I have paid nothing at all for any of the software I'm
running on under linux and vmware is about to become the first).

DvB