On Wed, 2004-06-02 at 07:37, eric jackson wrote:
> [...]

Close any instance of Konqueror, then you should be able to use the
"eject" button.

stephen kuhn - owner
illawarra computer services
a kuhn media australia company
http://kma.0catch.com
The holy passion of Friendship is of so sweet and steady and loyal and
enduring a nature that it will last through a whole lifetime, if not
asked to lend money. -- Mark Twain, "Pudd'nhead Wilson's Calendar"