Hi
I intstalled Mandrake 9.1 on a Dell Optiplex G1 PC, and discovered that if
you add a user during installation, that is the only user who can login at
startup. The same problem occurs for me when I create a user as root in
Mandrake Control. How can I delete a user when I am the user and I login as
the user I want to delete. It logically does not work, but I want an open
login where any user can log in.

Anybody know how to reset my computer to get rid of this user or make it so
I can login as root into the graphical interface. I can log into another
virtual console (ctl/alt/fn for function key). The graphical virtual console
is f7.

Chris Hallgren