On Sat, 2004-06-05 at 06:31, Josenildo Marques wrote:
> Hello!
> I'm laughing my head off here...
> Here's why:
>
> "Microsoft Brasil's president, Emilio Umeoka, said that ideology led
> Brazil's government astray when it decided to adopt Linux's free
> software in public sector computers."
> http://www.bizreport.com/article.php?art_id=7332
>
> By the way, the 5th International Free Software Forum began on
> Wednesday, the 2nd.
>
> And last Friday, our Minister of Culture, singer Gilberto Gil, launched
> the project Creative Commons in Brazil.

Something in that story smells like a M$ paid whinge...

stephen kuhn - owner
illawarra computer services
a kuhn media australia company
http://kma.0catch.com
This was music that had not only escaped but had robbed a bank on the
way out. It was music with its sleeves rolled up and its top button
undone, raising its hat and grinning and stealing the silver. It was
music that went down to the feet by way of the pelvis without paying a
call on Mr. Brain. (Soul Music)