Don't forget to use the print dialogues from the PDF menu bar and not from the Browser menu bar.

Regards

Frank

Big or small, a challenge requires the same commitment to resolve.
Registered Linux User # 324213

Erylon Hines wrote:

On Monday 07 June 2004 07:56 pm, Greg wrote:

| Does any one know how to print a file  I have tried but had no luck so I
| gave up Greg

I suppose this might qualify has thread hijacking. You might get a better answer if you started a new thread with the title "printing a *.pdf" or something of the sort.

Although your question is very vague, are you having trouble printing pdf documents that you opened with Acrobat Reader (acroread)? Mine worked from the install, but there are configuration options about what printer to print to when you choose print from the Acrobat topbar. This needs to be pointing to your printer. Also "Generic Unix LPD printing system" in the dropdown box works for me, even though CUPS is what I use primarily.

hth