You will probably get a lot of replys but here goes....

I have 2 HDs. and 2 CDs

drive 1 / primamry master is cut up in 5 gig parts
hda1
hda5
hda6
hda7
drive 2 / primary slave
hdb1 Linux Native
hdb5 Linux Swap
then the CDs are hdc and hdd

to get linux to see all those I setup linux on the second drive and it
will see
hdb1 and hdb5 already when I boot there.
to get linux to see the other drive I use the mount command.

is that any help?
Jess