Greg and John,

> Alao, please unset your reply-to when posting to the list because it screws
> up list addressing.

thanks for your advice and the heads up on the reply to address. While I now
use Linux as my primary OS, I'm still very much experimenting. I have just
changed my email program (Again!) to Kontact (Kmail), and had trouble
configuring things at first. So I filled in every possible field I knew the
answer to untill it worked!!! Reply to address has now been removed from my
accounts and I've hit apply so hopefully this message won't be a nuissance
aswell.

I'll try the new sound settings as soon as I get the chance and I'll let you
know how I go.

-Aidan