On Sun, 13 Jun 2004 10:33:35 -0700
Eric Huff disseminated the following:

> PyPanel rocks!
>
> It has no launchbar, but i needed weened off that anyway.  (already
> weened).
>
> One great feature of it is that if you only have a couple windows
> open, it makes the taskbar button wider to show more of the title.
>
> And you can color focused, shaded, and iconified differently.
>
> cool....

Ain't it? My only gripe is they don't have a mailing list or seem to respond to
questions on the Sourceforge message board, so no way to track development of
the project, not even a TODO in the source tarball. Oh well, it's great, it's
free, everything else is gravy!

--
JoeHill RLU #282046 /  www.orderinchaos.org
14:36:33 up 11 days, 59 min, 5 users, load average: 0.33, 0.51, 0.56
Mail, June 3, 2004