On Thu, 2004-06-17 at 23:40, Sergio fernandez wrote:
> I am no expert but I think Dantz Retrospect might be able to help you.
> Their web site is http://www.dantz.com/ but they charge for the product

Nah - I'm just looking for a script - there's a script that lives on the
box already - simple - like mine - I might just go so far as to modify
the existing script so that it burns to CD for the moment - but I'd like
to delete any "redundant" backup kept on the drive that exceeds four
weeks...just didn't want to take the time away from my customers (and my
making money) to fsck with delving into shell scripting any further than
I really have to. Got bills to pay and food to buy.

stephen kuhn - proprietor
illawarra computer services
a kuhn media australia company
http://kma.0catch.com