On Sat, 2004-06-19 at 09:19, Eric Huff wrote:

> Cool.  I found some others, too.  Enlightenment is really slick.
> Still plugging thru it all.
>
> So far, though, KDE comes the closest to emulating mac behaviour
> since it has the detachable pen^H^H^H  menu bar.  Not a big fan of
> the "top bar" myself, but it's what she's used to.
>
> I'll setup her account on my machine, and see if she takes to any of
> the results.
>
> Thanks for the details mate,
> eric

Ya know, brute force is always a great way to get someone to change - OH
WAIT, we're talking about a WIFE, nevermind...

stephen kuhn - proprietor
==============================
illawarra computer services
a kuhn media australia company
http://kma.0catch.com
mobile: 0410.728.389

Something better... 1 (obvious): Excuse me. Is that your nose or did a
bus park on your face? 2 (meteorological): Everybody take cover. She's
going to blow. 3 (fashionable): You know, you could de-emphasize your
nose if you wore something larger. Like ... Wyoming. 4 (personal): Well,
here we are. Just the three of us. 5 (punctual): Alright gentlemen. Your
nose was on time but you were fifteen minutes late. 6 (envious): Oooo, I
wish I were you. Gosh. To be able to smell your own ear. 7 (naughty):
Pardon me, Sir. Some of the ladies have asked if you wouldn't mind
putting that thing away. 8 (philosophical): You know. It's not the size
of a nose that's important. It's what's in it that matters. 9
(humorous): Laugh and the world laughs with you. Sneeze and it's
goodbye, Seattle. 10 (commercial): Hi, I'm Earl Schibe and I can paint
that nose for $39.95. 11 (polite): Ah. Would you mind not bobbing your
head. The orchestra keeps changing tempo. 12 (melodic): Everybody! "He's
got the whole world in his nose." -- Steve Martin, "Roxanne"