On Sat, 2004-06-19 at 21:57, Betti Ann & Preston Smith wrote:
> Is there a way to install mandrake 10 without creating the CDs from the ISO
> images (which I have downloaded).  I presently have Windows 98 and Fedora
> Core 2 on my system
>
> Thanks
> Preston

You can do various flavors of network installs, but all require another
machine to provide the files.  You can install directly from the
internet using FTP servers, but as you have already downloaded the ISOs,
I presume you don't want to do that.

So, if you mean that you have two O/S's on your only machine and just
want to install Mandrake as a third, then no.

HTH
Brian