OOzy wrote:

 Thanks, I am downloading as I typing; however, what would happen if I
 move my site to a web-host? Would they have these font installed. If
 they don't then my site won't look good for Linux users

It is not the web-host, but the machine displaying the web page that needs the fonts installed. The web server doesn't send the fonts, it just tells your web browser what fonts it should use. If the fonts are not available, it uses the system fonts...

Mikkel