I think the point trying to be made here is that you wish to specify the fonts seen by visitors.

The only sure way I would suggest, is that you 'graphic~ize' your content complete with 'alt' tags.

This way when your page is rendered within any browser, regardless of OS, then visitors get to see what you want them to see.

Not very customer friendly but sometimes required.

Then by NOT specifying any font types, your visitors own browser default fonts would be seen initially within the 'alt' tags.

The one 'hickup' with this is when visitors such as myself, prefer large font size for visual problems. (Age, etc.)

(My own system defaults to 16 so that I may read content easily. Because some sites specify table sizes with background images, the fonts rendered 'overlap', and can at times make reading them awkward.)

Using images instead of text would seem to overcome this.

Remember, you cannot specify a particular font only, because it is the visitors browser settings and type that ultimately decides that.

Hope this is of some help. If you get to host your page, let us know.

Regards

Frank

Big or small, a challenge requires the same commitment to resolve.
Registered Linux User # 324213