On Thu, 24 Jun 2004 16:50:02 +0100
Tony S. Sykes disseminated the following:

> The usual apologies but I am forced to use this during work hours. On a side
> note though my company have finally decided to stop peddling Sco to our
> Customers and are now going to recommend Linux, down side they are
> recommending Red Hat. My company runs all our software off Progress Databases
> and Mandrake is not certified. But at least it is a step in the right
> direction.

No need for apologies, quite the contrary, you have my sympathy ;-)

Good news about SCO though, and hey, however we may feel about Red Hat, it's a
step in the right direction, no?

--
JoeHill RLU #282046 /  www.orderinchaos.org
12:10:46 up 6 days, 17:34, 7 users, load average: 1.46, 1.43, 1.43