Hi Shannon;

On Mon, 08 Nov 1999, Shannon M. Johnston scribed:

> I don't think php is installed automatically. In the httpd.conf file the
> LoadModule and AddModules are there but they are commented. Try un commenting
> them and restarting httpd. Hope that helps!

Thanks...but I could not find any in my "httpd.conf" file.....there are indeed
some calls to modules commented out...but none are PHP related.

there is no mention of any PHP/Midgard module except the one line at the bottom
of the config file that was put there during the install of the RPM.
ie:

Include conf/addon-modules/midgardphp3.conf

the contents of this file are..

LoadModule php3_module        /etc/httpd/modules/midgardphp3.so
AddModule mod_php3.c

the first file path has been changed in my attempt to get this to work..yours
will probably be diffrerent. :-)

So these modules are being asked to be loaded and added...so I'm not sure where
to go next...

I also have these lines uncommented..

AddType application/x-httpd-php3 .php3 .phtml .php
AddType application/x-httpd-php3-source .phps

any ideas out there?

- thanks -

--
        best regards