On Mon, 08 Nov 1999, you wrote:
> My ISP runs a NT server... which goes down atleast 1-2 times on the
> weekend and the mail server goes down every other day. hmm... makes ya
> think... but when you are in the middle of no-where I guess you don't
> have a choice.

    My ISP's mail goes down several times everyday, news is every
other day.  Smack dab in the middle of AR, where they just think
they're on the cuttin edge of technology.  As does the local
telephone co., altho their lines are at best 28,8 capable

  www.csw.net is running Apache/1.2.6 FrontPage/3.0.4 on Linux

  phone lines by GTE
  www.gte.com is running Netscape-Enterprise/3.6 SP2 on Solaris

  I keep tellin y'all it's the USER, not the OS  ;->

   According to CSW, my email address is [EMAIL PROTECTED],
but that only works some of the time.  Far as I know the one I
discovered and go by is the one in my sig.  It works most of the
time.  I've lived here almost two years, having moved from Texas.
GTE's found it necessary to change my phone number 3 times.
 --
..      Tom Brinkman    [EMAIL PROTECTED]                      .