Dnia wto 29. czerwca 2004 20:34, John Drouhard napisał:
> When you install Xorg, it automatically replaces XFree, so you will only
> have Xorg installed anyway. The nvidia driver does not need to be
> rebuild. Everything should work out of the box, so when you type startx,
> it will do just fine.
>
> As for your second question, you can run a new x server by typing:
> 'startx -- :1' (and 2, 3, 4, etc for as many x servers as you want)

Thanx, that works... and saves me a lot of time from logging in and out of
KDEs...
I've also, finally, installed Xorg but I don't see any difference between
XFree 4.3, which I was using previously, and Xorg 6.7.0, which I'm running
now...
Quick question : previously all the settings where in /etc/X11/XF86Config-4,
now I should look for it in /etc/X11/xorg.conf, right?
--
Cezary Morga ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) GG# 169903