On Sat, 2004-07-03 at 20:34, Hoyt Bailey wrote:

> > I just wanted to know the command line arguments that switched postfix
> > as the default MTA to sendmail...and now I'm getting flamed...
> >
> > NUKE WA!
> The problem is that you are the sendmail expert.  Maybe the only one in
> the world.

I used to have the notes down somewhere (yeah, somewhere amongst the
500,000+ emails, notes, docos, scribblings and whatnot) - but initially
when I did THIS install, I think it was Derek that came to the
rescue...but it was so long ago...now I'm trying to get 10.0 OE to play
nice-nice and this is becoming a stumbling block as I can't properly
emulate my STABLE 9.1+ system on which I depend so much (and so do my
customers)

stephen kuhn - proprietor