While we're on the subject of CD playing, my sisters motherboard doesn't have
connectors for the analog cable (damn Win-centric machines), so I have her
using Kaffeine as default for CD and DVD playing (Totem has been removed so I
have a consistent KDE-only desktop to support by phone).  Of course, putting
in a CD causes MagicDev to start up KsCD, which gives no sound.  Any quick
tips on making MagicDev run Kaffeine instead?

I know, I could do some digging myself but it's often quicker to get the
answer here...

John.