On Wednesday 07 July 2004 20:51, Paul Smith wrote:
> Dear All
>
> Where can one find a Mandrake rpm for Real Audio Player? I have
> already looked for it at www.real.com, but with no success.
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> Paul

If you are a club member, it can be downloaded from
http://www.mandrakeclub.com/downloads2/comm/9.2/i586/RealPlayer-8.0-8mdk.i586.rpm

If I remember correctly, it can be found on Real's page as well,
although not as a RPM, but with its own installer for Linux. Try
looking for something like "community supported edition" or some
such.

HTH
Kaj Haulrich.
--
*sent from a 100% Microsoft-free workstation*
         *www.haulrich.net*