Craig Bowyer wrote:

I've been trying to install Ogle for viewing DVD's.
However, whenever I've tried to install of the RPM PLF lists, I get the following from Rpmdrake:

"The following packages have bad signatures:

libdvdcontrol9-0.9.2-1plf.i586.rpm: Invalid signature ((SHA1) DSA sha1 md5 gpg GPG#caba22ae NOT OK)
libmsgevents6-0.9.2-1plf.i586.rpm: Invalid signature ((SHA1) DSA sha1 md5 gpg GPG#caba22ae NOT OK)
ogle-0.9.2-1plf.i586.rpm: Invalid signature ((SHA1) DSA sha1 md5 gpg GPG#caba22ae NOT OK)

Do you want to continue installation?"

I then say no.

I've tried changing PLF lists, however, exactly the same message comes up when trying to install from another one as well. Is there something I need to remove/change in my standard install before this can install?

I'm currently using Community 10.0.

Regards,

Craig

Your right, I installed it anyway, and it's working perfectly. The only reason I queried it is before I reinstalled Mandrake, I had installed it and it failed to run. Now it seems to be working a bit better.

Thanks,

Craig.