Hallo, stephen

I do get the blue screen and the white bar on my monitor. I press F2 to go into verbose mode to see the process thats going on in the background. Every thing looks ok and the status are ok. After that when every things is load and the Gui should start, thats when I get the black screen.

See you stephen,
Gregory