Dnia śro 14. lipca 2004 21:55, Marco Verheul napisał:
> Hi all,
>
> With the new install of mdk 10.0 I came Gimp 1.2. Is it possible to
> install 2.0 so that it can be used next to 1.2 or is that really not a
> good plan?
>
> If not, what would be the best way to install 2.0? Is there already a
> rpm that I can use on mdk 10.0?
>
> Marco

I'm actually keeping both 1.2 and 2.0 and haven't encountered any problems
yet, though I had compiled 2.0 from the source.
I believe you can uninstall 1.2 (using urpme) and then install 2.0.
Mandrake packages for 2.0.2 version can be found on http://rpm.pbone.net
You should search for gimp and libgimp (these are essential) and gimpprint and
libgimpprint as well...

Now I have noticed that gimp 2.0.2 packages can be found also on Charles' page
(www.eslrahc.com). Good look...
--
Cezary "Thereidos" Morga <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
GG# 169903 ; ICQ# 328700565