I too have them together.

I have only one prob to date: Might be me not configuring enough though.

For those that have yet to give this a work out, try using your scanner from each of them to acquire something and let us know the result.

Regards

Frank

Big or small, a challenge requires the same commitment to resolve.
Registered Linux User # 324213