You should buy mobo with NForce2 Ultra 400 Chipset. If You sound maniac,
choose that come with MCP-T Southbridge, the price is little higher. If You
have more money, buy two identicel memory that can run dual channel, or
"Dual Channel Kit". Maybe 256 MB x 2 is very good.
But, you should not overclock your new machine. Because I had trouble when
FSb is higher than 210 MHz (420 DDR). *I used Abit NF7-s mobo with AXP
Tbred-B 1800+.*

Makacih | Budhi "mbUdh" Astiyadi | connect from Ulujami - Indonesia