On Tue, 2004-07-20 at 15:27, Charles A Edwards wrote:
> On Tue, 20 Jul 2004 15:16:58 +1000
> Stephen Kuhn wrote:
>
> > Can you do an RPM for xfce4-taskbar-plugin ?? (grin)
>

> Would you like to borrow my glasses????????????????
>
> It's already on my site
> http://www.eslrahc.com/10.0/xfce-taskbar-0.1.0-1mdk.i586.rpm
>

>     Charles

Mate - not THE taskbar - the taskbar plugin that you use with the
panel...(grin) - it's on the "goodies" site - we were just talking about
it (and Mandrake 10.0) on the XFCE list yesterday - and a call went out
for you to try to package that as well...I can't seem to figure out what
options with "configure" I need in order to maintain the 10.0 path
structures...although I haven't truly tested it yet...

stephen kuhn - proprietor