On Tue, 20 Jul 2004 16:05:52 +1000
Stephen Kuhn wrote:

> Mate - not THE taskbar - the taskbar plugin that you use with the
> panel...(grin) - it's on the "goodies" site

That what I Am talking about
There is no "THE taskbar" pkg in xfce4 only the plugin.

Name:           xfce-taskbar
Version:        0.1.0
Release:        1mdk
License:        BSD
Source0:        xfce4-taskbar-plugin-%{version}.tar.bz2

%description
A taskbar plugin for XFCE panel.

.....snip............

%changelog
* Tue Apr 27 2004 Charles A Edwards <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 0.1.0-1mdk
- first mdk pkg

and it is listed as taskbar in the panel 'menu'

I have made rpms for All xfce4 pkgs including the goodies and they are
either available from my site, or for those which are older from a
Contrib mirror.

    Charles

--
Help stamp out and abolish redundancy and repetition.