On Tue, 2004-07-27 at 03:12, Lyvim Xaphir wrote:
> On Sun, 2004-07-25 at 18:04, Stephen Kühn wrote:
> > On Mon, 2004-07-26 at 07:19, Rob Blomquist wrote:
> > >
> > > Try using spamc as spamd is just a wrapper for spamc I understand.
> > >
> > > I filter using SA from within Kmail, and when I used spamd, I had my Kmail
> > > come to a halt while messages were being filtered, Now with spamc, there is
> > > only a short pause, and everything is running.
> >
> > I wish I could, but ya see, my system is setup as a global mail server
> > (for Tina and myself) - so the configuration I'm using is system wide,
> > hence not being able to use it from within Evolution; I try to mirror my
> > client's setups; clamd is smaller than calling SA proper.
>
> Tell me please that you are NOT running these server programs on your
> workstation rather than a seperate server box.
>
> LX

I wish I could - but until I have the time to take this lowly P200 I
have sitting next to my workbench and turn IT into a mail server, well,
my workstation IS the server...time, my friend...time...and
resource...but eventually, I will move all "server" related services to
another box...(oh, yeah, it takes MONEY too, forgot to mention that)

stephen kuhn - proprietor
illawarra computer services :: a kuhn media australia venture
http://kma.0catch.com  :: mobile 0410.728.389
Serving Sydney, The Illawarra, South Coast and Rural NSW
  Mandrake GNU/Linux 10.0 OE/Kernel 2.6.3-7/ No Viruses here.

oppression to develop psychic muscles. -from "Collected Sayings of
Muad'Dib" by the Princess Irulan