JoeHill wrote:
On Mon, 26 Jul 2004 22:57:50 -0400

Thanks for the tip, d00d, but I had an epiphany...well maybe that's giving it
too much significance...anyway, in a few days www.freeyourmachine.org should be
live and continuing my sinister plan to bore the world to death.

Joe; Not to worry! Your new domain is working, and so is your philosophy! Grin! But you need to update your contacts page,...

http://www.freeyourmachine.org/contact.php

Just thought I'd let you know. And while I'm on the subject, how's about some dancing girls and more images of Tux? Or maybe that cute little Linspire ditty AND some dancing girls, or some Linux links and some dancing gir,......You get the idea! Grin!

Tee Hee!

Lanman