Hoyt Bailey wrote:
On Tuesday 27 July 2004 12:23, Lanman wrote:

Todd Slater wrote:

On Tue, Jul 27, 2004 at 05:55:32AM -0400, Lanman wrote:

Joe; Not to worry! Your new domain is working, and so is your
philosophy! Grin! But you need to update your contacts page,...

http://www.freeyourmachine.org/contact.php

Just thought I'd let you know. And while I'm on the subject, how's
about some dancing girls and more images of Tux? Or maybe that
cute little Linspire ditty AND some dancing girls, or some Linux
links and some dancing gir,......You get the idea! Grin!

Naked dancing girls? Tux is naked, is he not?

Todd

Who said anything about Naked? Not me! That would be Politically IN-Correct! 2 or 3 strategically-placed Band-Aids would be OK, I suppose! Grin! Drool! Sneer!

Thats ok I'm PCI,

OK Hoyt. I'll byte! What do you mean when you say that you're PCI? Is that PC - Intolerant? Is it OK to say PCI on a mixed list?

I can hardly wait to see your reply (Sigh! I just know I walked into this one!). GRIN!

Lanman