I have had a bad experience with godaddy so I could not recommend them myself.
-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]On Behalf Of Dennis Duffner
Sent: Tuesday, July 27, 2004 4:51 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [newbie] [OT] Domain name expired...stupid me

I didn't put in the registrar I use on my previous post, but www.godaddy.com is a great outfit to work with and the price is not out of this world either!

At 09:57 PM 7/26/2004, you wrote:
JoeHill wrote:
I went and let my domain name expire, and I can't remember who I originally
registered it with.
Even the 'whois' info is already gone :-(
It comes up as unavailable at Network Solutions, any way to get it back?
Or is it so stupid and inscrutable that I should just choose a new one?
'fuckmicrosoft' is, unfortunately, taken ;-)
/joehill opens hisself up to all the Don Rickles on the list...

Joe; try "http://dotcanuck.com" . based out of Victoria, and they know their stuff. Extremely helpful guys. I use them for all my domains and for clients domains. Been 100% on the ball for 5 years.

See? No Rickles! Maybe some Wrinkles, but No Rickles!

Lanman

Dennis Duffner
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Registered Linux User #362232
Not yet M$ free-but getting  closer

-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+ Business Computer Projects - Disclaimer -+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-
This message, and any associated attachment is confidential. If you have received
it in error, please delete it from your system, do not use or disclose the information
in any way, and notify either the sender or [EMAIL PROTECTED] immediately.
The contents of this message may contain personal views which are not necessarily
the views of Business Computer Projects Ltd., unless specifically stated. Whilst every
effort has been made to ensure that emails and their attachments are virus free, it is
the responsibility of the recipient(s) to verify the integrity of such emails.
Business Computer Projects Ltd
BCP House
151 Charles Street
Stockport