Now to be really helpful and thanked, it would be great to see the whole script COMPLETE WITH comments so that some of us slower newbies might actually get to learn something. ( NO sarcasm intended - I just couldn't find the elegant way on a Sunday.)

Regards

SnapafunFrank

Big or small, a challenge requires the same commitment to resolve.
Registered Linux User # 324213