I have a laptop I use at work that has an unused wireless connection.  The
work LAN is thru a 100 mbs wire.  I have another machine at home that is
connected via a wire to my home LAN and also has an unused wireless
connection.  The home LAN goes through a router to the net.

I can get to the net with my work box at home by plugging a wire in to the
wire, but I thought it would be educational to just use the two wireless
connections to the work box connected to the net at home.

Shouldn't I be able to share the wireless connection on my home box to do
this, effectively making my home box a second router?  Can this be done
directly through MCC or do I need to do additional configuration?

TIA
Paul