Sort of off topic, but no more so than zings and seasons so I'm
going for it.

My whole reason for installing Drake 10 was because my current
virus protection vendor did another price hike and I decided to
bail... I've pretty much decided to do clam (my mail server is
qmail), but I thought the nice, intelligent people on this list
could shed some light on the alternatives.  To be quite frank,
looking for a replacement is a pain and I haven't got the brain
cells to weed through 5000 Google hits.

Any recommendations?

Brenda Bell
Henniker (the only one on earth)
New Hampshire (the state with 5 seasons: black fly, tourist, foliage, ski and mud)
... but we're not allowed to shoot the tourists :)