On Thu, 2004-08-05 at 08:20, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> Sort of off topic, but no more so than zings and seasons so I'm
> going for it.
>
> My whole reason for installing Drake 10 was because my current
> virus protection vendor did another price hike and I decided to
> bail... I've pretty much decided to do clam (my mail server is
> qmail), but I thought the nice, intelligent people on this list
> could shed some light on the alternatives.  To be quite frank,
> looking for a replacement is a pain and I haven't got the brain
> cells to weed through 5000 Google hits.
>
> Any recommendations?
>
> Brenda Bell

I use ClamAV, F-Prot and Panda, along with MailScanner, procmail
recipes, html-trap.procmail and YARV recipe. Works great.

stephen kuhn - proprietor
illawarra computer services :: a kuhn media australia venture
http://kma.0catch.com  :: mobile 0410.728.389
Serving Sydney, The Illawarra, South Coast and Rural NSW
  Mandrake GNU/Linux 10.0 OE/Kernel 2.6.3-7/ No Viruses here.

Concerning the war in Vietnam, Senator George Aiken of Vermount noted in
January, 1966, "I'm not very keen for doves or hawks. I think we need
more owls." -- Bill Adler, "The Washington Wits"