Hi,

I have the following hardware and OS'ses..

Gateway .. running Suse 9.0 with a firewall setup
Laptop  .. running Suse 9.1 with a firewall setup.

Workstation  .. running Suse 9.1 with no firewall.
Same workstation .. running Mandrake 10.0 with no firewall.

I can ssh gateway  . laptop.
I can ssh gateway . workstation when running Suse 9.1.
I can ssh laptop . workstation when running Suse 9.1.

All pc's can ping each other with no problem.
All pc's can ssh each other except when workstation is running Mandrake 10.0 .. then I
get .. port 22 : Connection refused.

PROBLEM..

ssh [EMAIL PROTECTED] .. (workstation with mdk 10.0) .. returns .. port 22 :
Connection refused

Kindly please how can this be fixed in mdk 10.0

Thanks
--
Johan Sch
Registered Linux User #330034