Hello, all. Can anyone recommend an image viewer in the same vein as gThumb or gqview that displays GIMP .xcf files without hassle?

If the GIMP 2 includes a thumbnail browser like Photoshop's, that doesn't necessarily solve my problem-- since I have yet to successfully compile anything from source under Mandrake 9.2, I'm still waiting for a GIMP 2 RPM that will work with 9.2 (if anyone knows where I can find one, though, that would be great-- with or without an integrated file browser. ;)

Any guidance would be greatly appreciated; thanks very much in advance.

Marv
--
Help in the research to fight devastating diseases like
Huntington's, Parkinson's, and Alzheimer's-- donate your computer's